Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

HWHAAGHT D'YOOUGH THRIINK CHANDEIE IZS MAAEDE OGHT OF

JELLO PUDDING

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Vector sounds like Wally Gator.

Which makes complete sense, because they're both fraudulent homosexuals.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Hmph.

Brief pause.

i just wanna say, this vids' actualy prety dum. i mean, i'v seen othr flashs and they hav cahractrs n stuf and lines and affects and actul animashun, but tihs 1 just has words. I mean, wut kind of animashun just has words that is so domb. don't act liek u think its cool, ur just a bunch of hispter posers trying to hard. plus, its title isnt cool either, just dot dot dot thats so stupid i cant even understand wy this flash got the daily feeture, or a score of 4.71!!

P.S the only reson im giving this a 10 is becuze it gives the pepole on newgrounds who make terible reviews something to think about.
BUT THATS IT.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

Now that was fun.

And it only took you one and a half days to animate? Damn. That's some good time for great laughs, right there.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Well, I'll Be

That was a bit of a stretch when it comes to physics, but damn if it wasn't entertaining.

I especially like the attention to detail, like the shine from the molotov passing the tank's eyes.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Awesome

You took my advice.

Madness: Lactation Madness: Lactation

Redemption

I knew you wouldn't fail me again.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

I Know Exactly What's Going on Here

Y'see, children, each and every entity encountered by the inept eunuch Justin Bieber represents a core part of his fanbase.

The crow wearing the suit? The high-classers. The rich. The main force to which Justin Bieber is accustomed to meetin' n' greetin'.

The termite king? The forum leaders. The spear-headers. The people who promote Justin Bieber, driving the termites that work and toil mindlessly into putting more money into his charades.

The older gentleman in the scrubbing pot? The pedophiles. The unclean, dirty, filthy, depraved souls that pursue Justin in order to get their mack on.

The hive-headed man? The famine-stricken wench? Music industry workers and their respective families that are being utterly destroyed by the incomparable prosperity of the Beeb. Indie rock bands that are being out-sold-out. Store owners being destroyed by the inexhaustible demand.

The faceless man? Business executives that pull the strings behind the scenes, making sure what ads are placed where, making sure all the 'tweens are aware of Bieber's "excellence."

The fact that they are all addressing him at once indicates a brief orgy will shortly take place.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

A-ha! A-HA!

That song you would be raping was Shaimus' "All Of This" from Guitar Hero 1!

Asspats to my indie cred!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 8 Messed-Up Bible Stories 8

Holy Paradigm!

This is even sillier than when God decided to show Moses his divine backside instead of his actual face.