All 88 art Reviews

Mining for Gold Mining for Gold

The simplistic style is very lovely to look at, and the colors look very befitting and clearly picked with consistency in mind. The lines aren't so much of a problem, as I feel they give an organic feel to this work. However, the shadows are a bit too simple. They're located directly under both miners, even though the light source is clearly coming from behind them from the torches, so their shadows should've stretched away from them in the opposite direction of the fires.

Either way, very lovely and simple piece which clearly had some heart put into it. Lovely job!

ClassyRaptor responds:

thanks for the comment, its funny, i put in the shadows without giving much thought, and i knew someone was going to point that out, but i was too lazy to really do anything about it. Im going to try to be a little bit better about my future drawings with things like that. thanks!

Scoop the Plummeter Scoop the Plummeter

Quite a lovely concept you have there! Why bother wasting your resources on bulky armor and expensively tempered swords when you can just drop a collection of stone-fleshed berserkers coupled with hellhens on top of whoever doesn't bode well with your methods?

jouste responds:

haha exactly!

thanks for dropping by chickenlump! I've always really liked your stuff!

*highfives*

skynic! skynic!

"In their toungue, he is Joorvahkiin..."

"...Unimpressiveborn!"

nicksoul responds:

I used to be a skittish person but I took a arrow in the knee!

Heawbeaw & scrimps Heawbeaw & scrimps

Another classic comedic duo in the making.

Just like Abbot and Costello, Laurel and Hardy, Penn and Teller, David and Goliath, and Bonnie and Clyde.

sucho responds:

ren and stimpy, c-3po and r2-d2, godzilla and godzooky...... oh i'm not as good at this game.. :c

WILD THING WILD THING

How much coke did Charlie Sheen take?

Enough to kill 2 and a half men.

Happy birthday!

The Great Migration The Great Migration

Hey guys. Hey you guys.

This makes perfect sense.

A Stranger's Waltz A Stranger's Waltz

Chest Vagina?

This reminds me of things that remind me of things that remind me of chest vaginas.

Sorry, Google Chrome just put red, wavy lines under that last word. Apparently, the proper term is "vaginae."

Eat it, Google.

shock baby shock baby

Absurd

Technically, you would have to plug something into him, not the other way around. He only has a socket.

datamouth responds:

i agree it is absurd... thanx!

PTM vs. Deadpool Color PTM vs. Deadpool Color

Oh Wow

If only Newgrounds hadn't been so quick as to frontpage the uncolored version.

Swell job, Killustrator. This is the crossover that would make me read comic books.

I See You I See You

Zalgo

HE COMES.

ctrlaltd1337 responds:

Zalgo has big black eyes and a mouth, this is clearly not Zalgo.